Cook like a chef!
Propane cook ranges give you greater control with precise temperature and even heat distribution. With instant gas flames that eliminate waiting for burners to warm up – you’ll be cooking like a pro in no time. As an added safety feature, propane gas burners also cool quickly.
Cooking with propane, on average, costs less than half of cooking with electricity. And 97% percent of professional chefs prefer cooking with gas!
Advantages of cooking with propane:
- Cooking with propane, on average, costs less than half of cooking with electricity.
- Propane gas will respond instantly, electric elements won’t.
- Propane gas burners won’t have problems with warped-bottom pans, whereas electric heat elements require flat-bottom pans to maximize their cooking ability.
- Gas provides more even heat across the bottom of pots and in the oven, which means fewer hot spots.
- Propane-fueled cook tops offer instant heat and absolute temperature control, allowing users to adjust from a boil to a simmer in seconds.
- Pilotless ignitions on propane stoves eliminate the need for a constant pilot light, saving a homeowner 40% overall in energy use.
- Unlike electrical appliances, many propane cooking appliances are not affected by power outages.
Cooking with style
Surveys continually prove that consumers prefer to cook with gas because it provides more precise temperature control and heat delivery than electricity. Propane cooking appliances can integrate style and functionality into any new home, regardless of its size or architectural style.
Propane cooking appliances cover a wide spectrum, from low-cost economy models to deluxe units that combine every imaginable cooking convenience and energy-saving feature. The wide variety of ranges, ovens, and cook tops available today can give homebuyers and contractors a choice of unique and functional kitchen designs.
Saving you money!
Various energy-savings features (such as pilotless ignition and improved insulation) are also available on propane cooking appliances. These features can reduce gas consumption by 30-50%, further increasing propane’s cost advantage over electricity.