Benefits of Propane
Propane fuel is versatile, clean-burning, non-toxic, and it serves a wide variety of purposes.
- Propane is convenient because it’s portable. Cylinders can be transported, installed and refilled nearly anywhere.
- Propane heats water nearly 40% faster than electricity. That means less energy use and faster recovery times.
- Propane is environmentally friendly with very low sulphur content and zero lead content.
- Burning propane produces less greenhouse gas emissions that most other types of fuel.
- The by-products of burning propane are water vapour and carbon dioxide.
- Propane appliances are more durable than electric appliances.
- Propane pool heaters can heat more water in less time than electric pool heaters.
Propane also has many commercial purposes and its use is growing within the agriculture industry. And it’s reliable – whether you live or work in rural or urban areas, propane is readily available to meet a wide variety of energy needs.